Design build and design assist projects account for almost half of AES’s construction projects each year.
The firm has deep experience teaming with owners, architects, engineers and general contractors to manage these projects.
Over the years, AES’s comprehensive Design-Assist and Design-Build services have come to be appreciated for our ability to innovate and provide solutions to the challenges of any project.
Often using a design build approach will reduce total project cost and reduce project timeframe.
The benefits of our design build and design assist services include:
- Receive cost-effective designs
- Meet owner requirements with a team design approach
- Reduce unforeseen and unnecessary change costs
- Save time and money without sacrificing quality or scope
Even projects that don’t require our Design-Assist or Design-Build services benefit from our extensive experience coming from our early involvement in the preconstruction phase of projects, all of which aid in meeting the projects desired goals, including schedule, cost and quality.
AES involvement in the design process includes:
- Attending all design meetings as well as user group meetings
- Following engineers design direction, and developing drawings in required formats
- Participating in “over the shoulder” design reviews with the engineer
- Working collaboratively with all involved parties
- Providing design review by the field superintendent for constructability analysis
We run the latest version of AutoCAD and have added a 42” color plotter to our network. Engineering assistance and stamped drawings can be arranged.